Copying a template page or collection to your own eportfolio space
Sometimes a lecturer may require you to copy a template page or collection to your own eportfolio space in order to use a standard set of pages for a particular task, such as a work placement.
The lecturer will have made the master collection or page available to your class group in Mahara.
- Login to Mahara. (To do so, open Moodle, go to Useful links at the top of the page, then select Mahara).
- In the My groups section on the dashboard page (top-right), select the class cohort group name. (NOTE: If your class cohort group name is not in the list, please contact your lecturer and request to be added to the group).
- Scroll down to the section on the Group page titled Collections shared with this group and select the title of the collection (e.g. SOCWK300-19C(TGA) Social Work Placement 1).
- This will open the Collection for you to copy into your own eportfolio space. Next, select the Copy button on the top-right of the page.
- Select Collection on the pop-up window (this will not appear if you are copying a single page - for a single page the copying process finishes at this point).
- Add your name to the Collection name (e.g. SOCWK300-19C(TGA) Social Work Placement 1 Joe Student).
- Then select the black button Next: Edit Collection pages
- Finally, select the black Done button - you now have your own copy of the template pages that will provide you with the standard pages for your work placement or other task.