Add members to a controlled group
You can add members as the administrator of a controlled group, i.e. a group that users can't join without approval.
1. Under My groups (top right) select the group name.
2. In the navigation bar (top) select Members.
3. If you are adding just one or two members, you can Search for a member that you want to add. To add several members, above the Results section, select send multiple invitations at once.
4. Search for a member that you want to add to filter the list, or find names in the Potential members box, then using the right-pointing arrow add them to the Users to be invited box.
Repeat this step until all desired members are in the Users to be invited box.
5. Finally, select the Submit button.