Group assignment submissions
This setting allows you to set up an assignment where a group assignment only needs to be submitted by one group member. When you grade for the submission, the grade will appear next to all group members.
Note: if you are using Turnitin Feedback Studio, only the submitter of the assignment will be able to view the full feedback in Turnitin.
- Set up Groups in your Moodle paper to reflect the pairs/groups for the assignment.
- Put all the groups in a grouping.
- In Assignment settings, find the section called Group Submission Settings.
- Change the setting Students submit in Groups to Yes.
- Change the Grouping for Group Submission to <your grouping name>.
- Finally, scroll down and select Save and return to paper or Save and display.