Grant extensions for a Moodle Assignment
- Select the Assignment that you wish to add an extension for.
- On the left, select View all submissions.
For one student
- Find the student, then to the right of their details, select Edit, then in the drop-down menu select Grant extension.
- Set the Extension due date, then click Save changes
For multiple students
- Tick the checkbox to the left of each student.
To select all students, tick the Select all box immediately under Select. You can then unselect some students if you wish.
- Scroll down below the list of students, then click into the With selected... drop-down menu and select Grant extension.
- Select Go.
- Select OK in the little pop-up window that will appear at the top of your page.
- Select the Extension due date, then select Save changes.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.