Moodle Assignment: granting extensions for an assignment
- Select the assignment that you wish to add an extension for.
- Select View all submissions.
- If you wish to grant an extension to just one student, tick the checkbox next to the student name. In the Edit drop-down menu, select Grant extension.
- For multiple students, tick the checkbox for each student on the left and then select Grant extension in the With selected... drop-down menu at the bottom of the page. Then, select Go, and OK in the little pop-up window that will appear at the top of your page.
- On the next screen you can set the new due date via Extension due date. To save this new due date, select Save changes.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.