Add questions to the question bank
It's a good idea to organise your question bank into categories before adding questions.
- In your Moodle paper, select the More tab under the paper name.
- In the drop-down menu, select Question bank.
- Choose a category from the Select a category drop-down menu, located under the Question bank heading.
- Choose whether to Show question text in the question list.
- Select Create a new question.
- Choose a question type to add via the radio buttons, then at the bottom right of the menu box, select Add.
- Edit the question by adding a Question name, Question text, Answers, and any other necessary information.
- Then, scroll down and select Save changes and continue editing or Save changes.
The new question will appear in your Question bank.
Select the small red question mark icons to see information about question fields.