Add questions to the question bank
1. At the top right of the paper's home page, select Manage Paper
2. In the drop-down menu, select More.
3. Select the Paper administration tab and scroll down to Question bank.
4. In Question bank, select Questions
4. Use the arrows at the right of Select a Category to open a drop-down menu of available categories. Select a category for your question/s, then select Create a new question.
5. Select a question type via the radio buttons, then select Add.
6. Fill out Question name, Question text and Default mark. Then scroll to the bottom of the page to Save changes.
The new question will then appear in your Question bank.
Each Question type has relevant information available by selecting the small blue question mark icons.
We have also created several help pages on quiz questions. Or see the questions help pages on Moodle.org.