Moving question bank questions
You can move questions into another Category (for example, a new quiz or another paper). There are two ways to do this.
For both methods, first:
1. At the top right of the paper's home page, select Manage Paper
2. Select More
3. Select the Paper administration tab and scroll down to Question bank..
4. In Question bank, select Questions.
Then choose method A or B to move the questions.
1. In the questions list, select the tick box to the left of the question name. You can select several questions at the same time.
2. At the bottom of the list of questions, find the new category in the With selected drop-down menu. Finally, select Move to>>. The question will only appear in the new Category.
1. Go into your quiz.
2. Select the cog icon in the top right corner and select Edit quiz.
3. In the question list, select the cog icon next to the question you would like to move.
2. In Current category, untick Use this category, then select the new category from the Save in category drop-down menu.
3. Make any other required edits, and finally scroll down to Save changes.
Note: for both methods, to return to the questions list in the original location, choose the original category from the Select a category drop-down menu at the top of the page in the new location.