Move questions into another category
You can move Question bank questions into another Category (for example, a new quiz or another paper). There are two ways to do this, depending on whether you are moving them within the question bank or within a quiz.
In question bank
- In your Moodle paper, select the More tab under the paper name.
- In the drop-down menu, select Question bank.
- Click into the Select a category menu, then select the current category of the question(s).
- Tick the boxes to the left of the question(s) that you would like to move.
- Select With selected, located in the bottom-left.
- Select Move to...
- In the Move the selected questions drop-down menu at the top left, select the new category, then select Move to.
In a quiz
- In your Moodle paper, select your Quiz.
- Select the Question bank tab.
- Follow steps 3 to 7 above.
Your quiz will be the default category displayed in the Move the selected questions menu in step 7, so you should be able to simply select Move to.