The University of Waikato Council
The constitution of the University of Waikato Council comprises 12 members.
The membership of the University of Waikato Council is governed by the University of Waikato Council Appointments Statute.
Current Council member profiles.
2018 Schedule of Meetings
The University of Waikato Council is scheduled to meet on the following dates in 2018. Unless otherwise specified, the public session of the meetings start at 1.00pm and are held in the University Council Room, first floor B Block, Gate 5, Hillcrest Road, Hamilton:
- Tuesday, 20 February (9.30am)
- Monday, 26 March
- Tuesday, 15 May
- Tuesday, 26 June
- Tuesday, 28 August
- Tuesday, 16 October
- Tuesday, 4 December
Agenda and Minutes
The Part 1 (public) agenda will be published below in advance of the relevant meeting; from 2 May 2017 a report of the meeting will be published below following the meeting. Documents referred to in the Part 1 agenda or the public section of the report of the meeting are available on request from the Council Secretary.
- Agenda for the 20 February 2018 meeting
- Report of the 5 December 2017 meeting
- Report of the 10 October 2017 Council meeting
- Report of the 22 August 2017 Council meeting
- Report of the 27 June 2017 Council meeting
- Report of the 2 May 2017 Council meeting
- 28 March 2017 (minutes)
- 21 February 2017 (minutes)
- 7 December 2016 (minutes)