Conferences and Events
The University of Waikato offers unique and purpose-built options for conferences, workshops, meetings and events and is easily accessible from Hamilton's Central Business District.
Whatever the occasion the University of Waikato has a venue and meeting package to meet your needs.
Conference spaces at the University of Waikato can accommodate 10-700+ delegates, including lecture theatres and breakout rooms with state of the art audio-visual equipment. Accommodation, formal reception venue and catering options are also available.
The University of Waikato offers full on-site wedding ceremony and reception options, including a Chapel, unique grounds with beautiful gardens for photos and a lakeside reception venue.
Meetings and product launches
Consider a University of Waikato venue for product launches requiring the X factor, an industry networking event or a small team meeting.
In addition, the University of Waikato offers a broad range of conference and event facilities including:
- Six purpose built venues
- The Gallagher Academy of Performing Arts
- State of the art audio-visual equipment
- Seating capacity from 20-394 with over 100 lecture theatres
- Video conferencing facilities
- On-site technicians
- On-site caterers
- 695 single rooms for delegate accommodation
- Gym facilities, swimming facilities, tennis courts, extensive sports fields
- On-campus parking with reasonable rates for delegates.
Our Conference Managers will work with you to ensure your event is successful; from inception to completion to customising each element to meet your needs, the University of Waikato provides full event and venue services.