Displaying an image on a page
- Select the title of the page you wish to add the image to.
- Select the Edit button at the top-right of the page to enter edit mode.
- Select the Image button from the box on the left side of the page. Alternatively, you can click and drag the image item to any cell on the page.
- In the pop-up window, select the cell of the page layout in which you wish your image to sit. The selected cell will appear in a darker shade of grey. Select Add.
Note: All cell content can be reorganised later by clicking and dragging from the main page.
- In order to import an image, select the drop-down arrow on the top-right of the screen that appears. You first have to tick the "permission box" under Upload file.
- Once back on the edit version of the page, you will see the image sitting in the cell you chose. Finally, select Display page at the bottom of the page.
Then, use Choose file to import your image: browse your computer to find it then select Open. You can alternatively browse your filing cabinet under Home: select the tick next to the desired image to select it.
There are other options that you can modify to your liking such as copyright options and image resizing.
When the image is uploaded, select Save at the bottom of the page.