Moodle is the primary online learning environment at the University of Waikato. Log on to Moodle
These step-by-step instructions cover the most common questions people ask us. Please let us know if there are other instructions you would like.
Need help with Moodle?
Contact the University Service Desk:
They will help you address any technical issues, and can assign your query to an e-tut or eLearning designer for further advice and support.
- Manage my paper
- Create a new paper from scratch
- Import material from another Moodle paper
- Edit tabs
- Change language to Māori
- Change the number of topics
- Move topics or blocks
- Add text to a topic or section
- Make a paper visible to students
- Create groups and assign members
- Auto-create groups
- Edit paper content
- Edit paper settings
- Enrol Participants
- Communication tools
- Student guides
- Release notes