Moodle is the primary online learning environment at the University of Waikato. Log on to Moodle
We have created some step-by-step instructions for the most common tasks people ask us about. Please let us know if there are other step-by-step instructions you would like us to create.
New Moodle 2018
A new version of Moodle is planned to go live over Anniversary Weekend 2018, in time for A Semester. Find out more about 'New Moodle'.
- Manage my paper
- Communication tools
- Add resources
- Activities and assessment
- Edit activity settings
- Creating a quiz
- Add questions to quiz
- Moodle: adding a multiple choice question
- Assignments, grades and marking online
- Group assignment submission
- Set up an assignment
- Turn on Workflow
- Workflow - release grades
- Moodle gradebook: aggregation
- Adding a manual Item to the gradebook
- Creating a category
- Moving items into categories
- Turn on workflow
These eLearning resources were developed by the e-Tuts student team.