Set up a quiz
1. Select Turn editing on in the top right hand corner of your Moodle paper.
2. Select the Add an activity or resource option at the bottom of the relevant topic or week.
3. This will open a pop up window with a range of activities. Select the Quiz option then select Add.
4. Give your quiz a name.
5. Add instructions to quiz participants in the Description field.
6. In the Timing section, change settings as appropriate.
7. Alter Review options as required.
8. Finally, click Save and display.
See here for how to add questions to your quiz.