Set up a quiz
1. Click Turn editing on in the top right hand corner of your Moodle paper.
2. Click the Add an activity or resource option at the bottom of the relevant section.
3. This will open a pop up window with a range of activities. Select the Quiz option then click Add.
4. Give your quiz a name.
5. Add instructions to quiz participants in the Description field.
6. In the Timing section, change settings as appropriate.
7. Alter Review options as required.
8. Finally, click Save and display.
Note: You are now ready to add questions to your quiz.