Import questions into a quiz
Note: to import questions from a Moodle question bank in another paper or another quiz, see Moving question bank questions at the bottom of this page.
1. Top right of the paper's home page, select Manage Paper.
2. Scroll to the bottom and select More...
3. In Question bank, select Import.
4. This will redirect you to the window below. Before you can add a file you need to check whether it is in the correct file format for it to be saved. The typical format is Aiken.
5. For information on how to format your quiz so you can import it, select the question mark beside Aiken format.
7. This question mark will open a little pop up window: select i More Help, which redirects you to a Moodle help page on how to format your quiz in Aiken or other formats.
8. Once you have it in the correct format, Choose a file or Drag and drop. Finally, select Import.