Creating a workshop activity
- Select Turn editing on at the top right of the paper's home page.
2. Go to the topic on your moodle page and select Add an activity or resource.
3. From the options, select Workshop activity.
4. In General, create a name for your Workshop activity, and a description for students. Tick the Display description on course page if you would like it visible for students. You may choose to leave this blank.
5. Choose the parameters to mark your students from the Grading settings section. Click the question marks next to the options boxes to learn more about the specifications.
6. Select the criteria in Submission settings. Provide students with clear instructions about how to submit their assignments, and choose the categories for their submission setting. For example, the type of files permitted to be uploaded and if students are allowed to submit after the deadline. Ticking the Late submissions box will allow students to submit after the deadline. NB. Any late submissions cannot be edited by the student - they just have one chance to submit. If late submissions are allowed, you'll need to regularly allocate submissions by clicking the link. You can allocate submissions manually or randomly.
7. In the Assessment settings section provide clear instructions to students about how they are going to assess other students' assignments.
8. Click save and return to paper.