Adding a file
Note: there are two options to upload a file, drag and drop or the activity picker.
Drag and drop
- Select Turn editing on in the top right-hand corner of your Moodle paper.
- Drag and drop a file to the desired topic.
Use activity picker
- Select Add an activity or resource, located at the bottom right-hand side of each topic.
- Navigate through the activity picker, under the Resources heading select File and then select Add.
- Type a meaningful name for your file in the Name box to display to students.
- Select the relevant file using the paper icon button, or drag and drop the file onto the dotted box (simpler option).
- Finally, select Save and return to paper or Save and display.
From 19 November 2020 Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.