Add a URL (link to a webpage)
1. Select Turn editing on in the top right-hand corner of your Moodle paper.
2. Select Add an activity or resource in the Topic you want to add the URL to.
3. In the Add an activity or resource picker pop-up, navigate to and select URL and then click Add.
4. Give the link a meaningful name and paste the URL into the External URL box. If desired you may also add a description of the URL.
5. You can also choose if you want the URL to open up in a new window, pop-up, or open in the same window. (we recommend it opens in a new window)
6. Under Common Module Settings you can select whether you want to make the link available to the students.
Please Note: The link can be made available to students afterwards by selecting Edit Settings and selecting make available.
7. Finally, select Save and return to paper or Save and display.