- Select Turn editing on at the top right-hand side of your Moodle paper.
- Scroll to the assessment and use the drop-down to select Edit settings
- Set the dates as appropriate. Note: If you wish to prevent students from submitting (without an extension), you will need to set a Cut-off date.
- In Submission types choose how you would like students to submit their assignments.
- Online text - students are able to type text directly into a text box for their submission.
- File submissions - students are able to upload one or more files as their submission.
- Require students click submit button – If set to Yes students can submit as many draft versions as they want until they are happy with their submission, when they need to click submit. If this is set to No then the latest version submitted at the due date becomes the final submission.
- Require that students accept the submission statement should be set to Yes if students need to accept the Senate Office Declaration of Originality. This will then appear automatically when students are submitting their assignments, you do not need to do anything else.