Add completion block
The Completion Progress block gives an overview on the progress of the paper. Students will see their own individual progress
- For more detail of progress select Overview of students.
- Turn on completion tracking in the paper settings to review individual student progress. These items must have completion tracking enabled.To learn how to do this, view the resources in the Activities and Resources section.
- Select students by checking the box next to their photo or Select all and then choosing from the drop down to send a message from here to the student/s if needed.
- To add the Completion Progress block follow the instructions in step 2. To edit settings and link items to the Completion Progress block, Turn editing on, select the cog icon and then Configure Completion block.
- Select Show more.
- Finally, you have option to change the title. Only items that have completion tracking enabled will be shown and able to be selected.
- Select Save changes.
From 19 November 2020 Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.