Provision the Panopto Block
To create a new Panopto folder for your paper
- Go to the paper where you want to add Panopto.
- Select Provision Course in the Panopto Block (The Panopto block is in your paper by default).
- The wizard will automatically configure the Panopto Block.
- The configured Panopto Block will then display like this.
To connect to another existing Panopto folder
For example, you may want to record a lecture for a Hamilton paper and share it with your Tauranga paper.
- Select Turn editing on at the top of your Paper.
- Select edit on the Panopto block.
- Select Configure Panopto block.
- Select the paper you want to connect to from Select an existing Panopto folder
- Finally, select Save changes.