Exporting the list of participants of a Moodle paper
- Go to your paper.
- Select Menu on the left-hand side at the top.
- Go to Participants.
- Make sure that All is selected in both First name and Surname.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Select all XX users.
- The page will reload, and you should see ticks in the boxes next to the participants’ pictures.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Choose…
- From the drop-down menu select your favourite format under Download table data as.
- Wait for the data to download, then open it: it will contain all the information presented in Moodle, including all the email addresses of all participants.
Note: If you want to only export a list of students only for example, select Role: Student in the Search keyword or select filter drop-down menu at the top of the list.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.