Feedback Studio provides several useful tools for online marking, including QuickMarks for frequently used comments, Rubrics, and both written and audio feedback. It is available for assignments that have been submitted electronically via Moodle, with Turnitin enabled.
We have created some step-by-step instructions for the most common tasks people ask us about. Please let us know if there are other step-by-step instructions you would like us to create.
- How to access Feedback Studio
- Rubric or Grading Form?
- Create a new rubric
- Create a new grading form
- Attach an existing rubric or grading form to an assignment
- Mark an assignment using a rubric
- Mark an assignment using a grading form
- Add a comment to an assignment
- Import a new rubric from Excel
- Share a QuickMarks set
- Add audio comments