Add a comment to an assignment
Comments are the most useful tool when giving constructive feedback back to students. Turnitin Feedback Studio allows you to do so in either a QuickMark form, or a comment form which can be either written or oral.
- Go to the assignment you wish to mark in Turnitin Feedback Studio.
- Select the assignment text where you wish to add a comment. A bubble with three icons will appear.
- Select the central speech bubble icon.
- In the pop up box, write your comment.
- To save comment, click anywhere outside the comment box.
- To delete comment, select the rubbish bin icon on the bottom left of the comment.
Note: If you find that you are often making the same comment, you can select the comment, then select Convert to QuickMark on the bottom right of the pop-up box. Follow the prompts to give your comment a Title, choose a QuickMark Set, and Save your new QuickMark.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.