Create a new grading form
- In the Moodle assignment, select the edit cog at the top right of the page then select Edit Settings.
- Scroll down to Turnitin plagiarism plugin settings. Select to expand.
- Check that Enable Turnitin is set to Yes.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Turnitin section, and select Launch Rubric Manager
- Select the menu icon in the upper left hand corner, then select Create new grading form.
- Enter grading form name, criteria and (optional) descriptions.
Note: Include the weight of each criterion in its name.
- If you would like to delete a criterion, use the rubbish bin icon to the right of each criterion.
To add a criterion, select the plus icon at the bottom of the grading form or to the right of CRITERIA.
- Select Save at the bottom right.
- To exit the Rubric Manager and return to your Assignment settings, click outside the Rubric Manager window.
- To attach your new grading form to an assignment, find it in the Attach a rubric to this assignment drop-down menu and select it.
- Scroll down and select Save and return to paper or Save and display.
Note: You can now find your grading form in the menu at the top left (step 5), and make changes by selecting Modify at the bottom right of the grading form.