Create a new rubric
- In the Moodle assignment, select Edit settings in the drop-down menu of the cog.
- Scroll down to the section called Turnitin plagiarism plugin settings and select it to expand.
- Check that Turnitin is enabled.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this section, click Launch Rubric Manager.
- Click on the menu square in the upper left hand corner. Select Create new rubric.
- To edit name, scales, criteria and rubric squares, click and enter text.
- If you would like to delete a criterion or scale, use the rubbish bin icon. To add a criterion or scale, click on the plus icons.
- Click Save on the lower right hand side if you want to keep the changes, or Cancel if you want to discard them.
- Finally, to exit the Rubric Manager and return to your assignment settings, click outside the Rubric window.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.