Mark an assignment using a rubric
These instructions assume that you have already set up and added a rubric to your assignment. If not, please create a new rubric first.
- In your Moodle paper, Select the assignment.
- Select View all submissions.
- Select the blue pen icon.
- On the right-hand side of your screen, select the rubric icon.
- You can mark the assignment by using the two options below:
Option A: Mark the assignment by moving the blue circle along each criterion.
Option B: Expand the rubric by selecting the expand icon.
Mark your assignment by selecting a rubric cell for each criterion. A selected cell will turn light blue.
- To close the window, select Close.
- Select Apply to Grade.
- To mark the next assignment, use the blue arrows on the upper right of the screen.
Note: You can also access the Feedback Studio blue pen icon via the assignment's View all submissions page.