Mark an assignment using a rubric
These instructions assume that you have already set up and added a rubric to your assignment. If not, please click here.
- Select the Assignment name.
- Select View all submissions.
- Select the blue pen icon.
- On the right hand side of your screen, select the rubric icon.
- Option A:
Mark the assignment by moving the blue circle along each criterion.
- Expand the rubric by selecting the expand icon.
- Mark your assignment by selecting a rubric cell for each criterion. A selected cell will turn light blue.
- To close the window, select Close.
- Select Apply to Grade.
- To mark the next assignment, use the blue arrows on the upper right of the screen.
Note: You can also access the Feedback Studio blue pen icon via the assignment's View all submissions page.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.