Wizard: Gradebook and adding assessments
Turn editing on.
Select the drop-down menu on Paper Setup to view the list of wizards.
- Select the Create Gradebook Categories.
- Enter the category and their weightings and select Next
- Select the assessment type, Assessment for final grade or Assessment for feedback
- Select the assessment type and select Next
- Name the assignment, add a description if required
- Set the dates. Note: if you set a Cut-off date students can not upload files after the date set.
- Make any changes to the remaining settings. Note: Under Grade maximum mark is set to 100 by default
- Enter the weighting of the assessment and then finally select Complete.
- Repeat the above process until all the assessments have been added to Moodle.
Note: Assessment items need to be in categories so the marks can be transferred to the student management system.
Note: After you have created assessment items you can make changes to the settings by editing the assessment item