Feedback Studio grading
Feedback Studio is the most comprehensive grading and feedback method: various types of feedback (QuickMarks, written, or voice recorded), rubrics, and marking forms can be used. We recommend this option for marking online. There are detailed help pages for this method in the Turnitin section of these eLearning Resources.
Feedback Studio grading is only available for assignments that have been submitted electronically via Moodle, with Turnitin enabled. Turnitin is enabled by default in new Moodle assignments. To check or change Turnitin settings, go to the assignment, then Edit settings, then scroll down and open the the Turnitin plagiarism plugin settings.
How to access grading via Feedback studio
- Select the assignment that you wish to view/grade.
- Select View all submissions.
- Select the blue pencil icon below the assignment submission (to the right of the student's name).
- The assignment will open within Feedback Studio.
Note: You can only access Feedback Studio when at least one assignment has been submitted.
- To move to the next assignment, use the blue arrows at the top right hand side of the page, or use the drop-down menu of student names.
How to enter grades and feedback via Feedback Studio
To enter a grade, follow steps 1 to 4 above, then enter the grade at the top left of the page.
To enter comments, audio comments, overall feedback or use rubrics, see the Turnitin section of these eLearning Resources.