A grading worksheet can be used with all assessment items.
Downloading the grading worksheet
- On the home page of Moodle, select the grade item that you would like a grading worksheet for (Food Processes, under the topic of Assignments).
- Then within the assignment/activity select the cog in the right hand corner and then select Edit settings.
- Scroll down to Feedback types and select Offline grading worksheet.
- Scroll down and select Save and display
- Return to the grade item and select View all submissions.
- Select the drop down menu at the top of the page titled Grading action and select Download grading worksheet.
Use this Excel sheet to enter your grades.
Uploading the grading worksheet
- Select view all submissions then the Grading action drop-down menu and then select Upload grading worksheet.
- Select the file you wish to upload and then Upload grading worksheet.
Note: This file needs to be in CVS format.
- Select Confirm to save the changes to the marks.
To release marks using workflow, follow the instructions on this page.
From 19 November 2020 Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.