A grading worksheet can be used with all assessment items.
Downloading the grading worksheet
- Select the grade item that you would like a grading worksheet for, select Edit settings.
- Scroll down to Feedback types and select Offline grading worksheet.
- Scroll down and select Save and return to paper or Save and display
- Return to the grade item and select View all submissions.
- Select the drop down menu named Grading action and select Download grading worksheet.
Use this form to enter your grades.
Uploading the grading worksheet
- Select view all submissions then the Grading action drop-down menu and then select Upload grading worksheet.
- Select the file you wish to upload and then Upload grading worksheet.
Note: This file needs to be in CVS format.
- Select Confirm to save the changes to the marks.
To release marks using workflow, follow the instructions on this page.