A grading worksheet can be used with all assessment items.
Downloading the grading worksheet
- In your Moodle paper, select the assessment that you would like a grading worksheet for.
- Select the cog icon in the right hand corner, then select Edit settings.
- Scroll down to Feedback types and select Offline grading worksheet.
- Scroll down and select Save and display
- Return to the assessment item and select View all submissions.
- At the top left of the page, open the Grading action drop-down menu and select Download grading worksheet.
Your grading worksheet will download an Excel sheet. Select the Excel file, enter your grades and save your changes. Save file as CSV.
Uploading the grading worksheet
- Select View all submissions then the Grading action drop-down menu as in steps 5 and 6 above. Then select Upload grading worksheet.
- Select the file you wish to upload and then Upload grading worksheet.
Note: This file needs to be in CSV format.
- Select Confirm to save the changes to the marks.
To release marks using workflow, follow the instructions on this page.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.