Note: Feedback files cannot be attached through this grading method. See Standard Grading.
For the most comprehensive grading and feedback options, see Feedback Studio.
- Open the assignment.
- Select View all submissions.
- Scroll to the Options menu at the bottom of the page and tick Quick grading.
- If you scroll back up you will see that this creates a box for each student where grades may be easily entered without the need to view each student or assignment individually.
- To input Feedback comments, you may need to scroll to the bottom of the screen and then move the page to the right to view the comment boxes.
Note: If there is no Feedback comments column, go to the Assignment, select the Settings cog, then Edit settings. Scroll down and open the Feedback types tab and tick Feedback comments.
- To save changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save all quick grading changes, then select Continue.
When workflow is on in your assignment settings, marks will be hidden from students until you release them. Workflow is on by default and its use is recommended. To release marks using workflow, follow the instructions on this page.