Quick Grading is a quick and easy way to input grades into the Gradebook. It allows marks and comments to be inserted directly from the View all submissions page.
Note: Feedback files cannot be attached through this grading method. See Standard Grading.
For the most comprehensive grading and feedback options, see Feedback Studio.
- Open the assignment.
- Select View all submissions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick Quick grading.
- This creates a box for each student where grades may be easily entered without the need to view each student or assignment individually.
- To create feedback comments, you may need to scroll to the bottom of the screen and then move the page to the right to view the comment boxes.
Note: If there is no option to write feedback comments, then this setting will need to be turned on in the assignment Edit settings under the Feedback types tab.
- To save changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save all quick grading changes.
To release marks using workflow, follow the instructions on this page.