Manual Grading Quizzes
Manual Grading is used primarily to mark essay type questions but can be used to check and adjust automatically marked questions.
1. Select the quiz.
2. Select the cog wheel then scroll down and select manual grading.
3. Select the grade icon next to the questions to grade a specific question.
This allows for marking by question as opposed to student.
4. Mark accordingly. Feedback can be placed in the comment box.
1. To review questions that have been auto-graded, click "Also show questions that have been graded automatically".
2. There are preferences for the display of the questions allowing you for example, to order the attempts by student first name or last name: