Wizard 4: Review Gradebook
- At the top right hand side of your Moodle paper Turn editing on, then select the arrow to the right of Paper Setup Wizards to open the Wizards menu.
- Select 4. Review Gradebook.
- The next page shows your whole gradebook.
- There is a gradebook item for every assessment.
- All gradebook items are inside a gradebook category.
- The weightings and calculations for items, categories, and the paper total are correct.
- The category weights add to 100.
B. To add a new Category or Assessment Item, select Add Category or Add Assessment Item at the bottom left.
C. To Edit category or assessment weights, move assessment items into category or within categories, or add categories or assignment items, select the red Edit Gradebook button at the bottom right of the page.
Note: Check your gradebook after adding new assessment items, to ensure they are in category and the weights are correct. This page is the easiest place to review your Moodle gradebook and make several types of edits.