Sending marks to SITS
Guide for administrators
It will usually be a departmental administrator's role to send marks from Moodle to SITS.
Once a lecturer has confirmed that all the grades in a paper are ready to be sent to SITS, use the instructions below.
It is the same process for both standard and meta-papers.
Notes: You may also be interested in our guides on how to check a gradebook is set up correctly, how to enter marks and how to enter an IC.
- To log into Moodle, go to https://elearn.waikato.ac.nz. If required, enter your University of Waikato username and password.
- Search for the paper using the Find Papers link in the left-hand menu. Select which paper you would like to retrieve the grades from.
- Inside the paper, select Grades in the left-hand menu.
- Select Export.
- Select SITS. If you see any error messages, check the explanations on the SITS export error messages page.
- Finally, select Upload marks to SITS.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.