Wizard 3: Add Assessment Items
Step by Step Instructions
At the top right of your Moodle paper, select Turn editing on.
Select the drop-down menu at the top centre of your paper, to the right of Paper Setup Wizards, to view the list of wizards.
- Select Wizard 3: Add Assessment Items.
- Select either Assessment for final grade or Assessment for feedback (i.e. not graded), then select Next at the bottom right.
- Select the type of assessment item, then select Next.
Note: Select Other item for assessment items which are not submitted via Moodle, but are still graded in Moodle.
- Enter the assessment name and edit other details, then select Next at the bottom right.
You can update these via the edit menu of each assessment. However, group submission settings cannot be altered after any students have submitted.
- Enter the Assessment item weighting and open the Grade category drop-down menu to select the relevant category.
- Finally, select Complete at the bottom right of the screen.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.