Edit course settings
- To edit some important features and functions within your course go to the Manage Paper menu in the top right corner of your course's homepage then select Edit settings.
- In the first General section you have the option to Show or Hide the paper. If it is hidden then it won't be visible to students and only users with the capability to view hidden papers will be able to access it.
- In the Description section you can add a Paper summary.
- In the Course format section you can choose the format of your course.
This summary will appear in the Dashboard paper list under the paper image and name.
Course image will allow you to select an image that will be the banner for your course and also shown in the course list on the Dashboard. If none is select the University logo with be the default image.
Note: you can only choose an image from the pre-selected list of images that pops up, you cannot upload your own image.
Note: we recommend that you use either UoW Topics or UoW Weekly, as the other format listed are bound to disappear in the future.
You can also change other settings:
- Whether hidden sections are shown in collapsed form or completely invisible until you unhide them.
- If you want paper to show all sections on one page.
- If the sections should be collapsed or always appear expanded.
If you force the group mode then this group setting will apply to all activities. If you don't force then you will be able to define individual activities group settings.