Importing specific content from a Moodle paper
Note: You must have access to both Moodle papers to be able to perform an import.
1. Open the destination Moodle paper and select Manage paper at the top right, then select Import.
2. Find a paper to import data from. Select from the list or, if you have too many options available, scroll down to use the Search box. Then select Next or Continue at the bottom of the page.
3. Select what content you would like to include in the import. Untick any content that you don't need, then select Next at the bottom right of the page.
- If you are importing a Moodle quiz, make sure that you include the question bank.
- If you are importing an H5P activity, make sure that you include content bank content
4. The next screen allows you to further refine the content that you would like to Include. Untick the boxes to the left of any content that you do not wish to import.
5. The next page will show a review of what you have chosen to import. Scroll down to check your Included items, then select Perform import at the bottom of the page.
6. The material will now import. Finally, select Continue.
Note: Check the destination paper for duplicates, as Moodle does not overwrite or flag them.