Change Language to Māori
Student and Staff: Changing own language preferences in your user preferences
- Select the down arrow right of your profile picture. This is located at the top right of the screen.
- Select Preferences.
- In the User account drop down menu box Preferred language.
3. Select the drop down menu.
4. Select Māori - Waikato(mi_wwow).
5. Finally, select Save changes.
Staff: Changing the language of a paper
- In the top right hand corner select Manage my paper.
- Under Manage paper select Edit settings.
- Scroll down and select Appearance.
- Select the down arrow in the Force language dialogue box and select Maori-Waikato (mi_wwow).
- Finally, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save and display button.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.