Change Language to te Reo Māori
Students and Staff: Change your own language preferences
- At the top right of the screen, select your profile picture.
- Select Preferences.
- At the left of your screen, in the User account menu, select Preferred language.
- Select the Preferred language drop-down menu.
- Select Māori - Waikato (mi_wwow).
- Finally, select Save changes.
There is another faster way to change the language through selecting your profile picture at the top right of the screen selecting Language instead of Preferences.
1. Select Language from the drop-list menu.
2. Select the Preferred language drop-down menu.
3. Select Māori - Waikato (mi_wwow).
4. Finally, select Save changes.
Staff: Change the language of a paper
- In your Moodle paper, under the paper name, select the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and select Appearance.
- Select the Force language menu, then select Māori-Waikato (mi_wwow).
- Finally, scroll down and select Save and display.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.