Change Language to Māori
Student and Staff: Changing own language preferences in your user preferences
- Select the down arrow right of your profile picture and then select Preferences.
2. In the User account drop down menu box Preferred language.
3. Select English (en) to open drop down menu.
4. Select Māori - Waikato(mi_wwow).
5. Finally, select Save changes.
Staff: Changing the language of a paper
- In the top right hand corner select Manage my paper.
- Under Manage paper select Edit settings.
- Scroll down and select Appearance.
- Select the down arrow in the Force language dialogue box and select Maori-Waikato (mi_wwow)
- Finally, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save and display button.
From 19 November 2020 Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.