Change Language to Māori
Student and Staff: Changing own language preferences in your user preferences
- Select the down arrow right of your profile picture and then select Preferences.
- In the User account drop down menu box Preferred language.
- Select English (en) to open drop down menu.
- Select Māori - Waikato(mi_wwow).
- Finally, select Save changes.
Staff: Changing the language of a paper
- In the top right hand corner select Manage my paper.
- Under Manage paper select Edit settings.
- Scroll down and select Appearance.
- Select the down arrow in the Force language dialogue box and select Maori-Waikato (mi_wwow)
- Finally, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save and display button.