Import material from another Moodle paper
Note: You must have access to both Moodle papers to be able to perform an import.
- Go to the destination paper of the import.
- Under your name in the top right corner of the Moodle paper page, select Turn editing on.
- At the top of the central section of your Moodle paper you now will find the Paper Setup Wizards.
Note: It is highly recommended that you follow these wizards to set up your papers and gradebooks.
See the video at the bottom of this page for more help on accessing the wizards.
Select the up arrow to the right of Paper Setup Wizards to open the list.
- Select Yes. Then select Next at the bottom right of the page.
- You should now see the text below. Select Next at the bottom right to go to the next step.
- Find a paper to import data from. Select from the list or, if you have too many options available, scroll down to use the Search box. Then select Next at the bottom right of the page.
- Select what content you would like to include in the import. Untick any content that you don't need, then select Next at the bottom right of the page.
- The last step will import all the content that you have selected into your new paper. To finish, select Complete on the bottom right of the page.
Note: Check the destination paper for duplicates, as Moodle does not overwrite or flag them.
To import more specific content from one Moodle paper to another, for example one or more quizzes, see this page.