Import material from another Moodle paper
Note: you MUST be a Moodle teacher in both papers to be able to perform such an import.
- Open the paper you want to import material to.
- Select Turn editing on at the top-right of the page, under your name.
- A new block appears at the top of your paper. Select the drop-down menu on Paper Setup to view the list of wizards, then select Wizard 1 - Import Content and Edit Paper Settings.
- At the first step of the wizard, select Yes. Then select Next at the bottom right of the page to continue.
- The next two steps of the wizard will ask you to tick the items that you actually want to recover from the previous paper.
- The last step will review the list of what you selected, and if you are happy with it then select Perform import to import the data from the previous paper.
Please note: The import does not take into account any existing material in your Moodle paper. Please check your options carefully to avoid duplicate items. If you import a paper twice, then you will end up with two copies of every item.