You can restrict student access to activities and resources based on a number of criteria.
- Select Turn editing on at the top right-hand side of your Moodle paper.
- Scroll to the activity or resources you want to restrict and use the drop-down to select Edit settings
- Scroll down to Restrict access and select Add restriction...
- There are a number of options you can restrict by, in this example, the assignment is restricted by date and time.
- Alter the criteria as required
- You can have more than one set of restrictions. Select Add restriction to add more. Note: Using multiple restrictions can be complex please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your criteria.
- Once you have finished select Save and return to paper
From 19 November 2020 Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.