Preparing a paper for the first time in Moodle
Use these instructions if you do not have any content to import from a previous Moodle paper.
- Select Turn editing on button under your name in the top right corner of the paper page.
- Select the first wizard to setup your paper using import or setup paper format.
- Select No, I just need to setup my paper format.Select Next to go to the next step.
- Select Next to confirm that you have meet the pre-conditions. Select Next to go to the next step.
- Update your Paper Description. It is the summary that appears in the Dashboard. Select Next to go to the next step.
- On the next step, select if you want the paper to be organised into Topics (modules) or following a Weekly
format. Select Next to go to the next step.
- Select how long your sections will be and if you want to show one section per page or all sections in one page. Select Next to go to the next step.
- Select the number of topics (or weeks, according to the format you previously chose) for your paper. You can add or delete topics once you are done setting up the paper through this wizard. Select Confirm to reach the confirmation page.
- Your paper setup is now complete. Hit Complete to go back to your paper's homepage and start creating content to your new paper.
Note: We do not recommend using any of the two options listed in Show more..., as they may disappear in the future.