Moving and editing blocks
Once your paper is set up, you may want to add and organise content within it.
Move topics or blocks
- Select Turn editing on found on the top right-hand side of your Moodle paper.
- Find the topic or block that you wish to move. Hover over the move icon. This is on the top left of the block.
- You can either drag and drop the item up or down to the new location or Select where to place the topic by clicking the cross and using the following pop up.
Edit block titles
- For a quick edit of the section, headings select the pencil icon on the left of the title.
- Type the new heading. Hit the Enter key on your keyboard save the title.
Add text to a topic
You might want to add a little introduction or description to a topic. Here is a guide on how to do so.
- Select Turn editing on in the top right-hand corner of your Moodle paper.
- Select Edit to the right of the topic.
- Select Edit topic.
- Type your summary in the text box.
- Finally, scroll down select Save changes. The text will appear just below the title of the topic.