To show or hide the left-hand-side menu, select the Menu button at the top left of the page.
The two central sections show your Recently accessed papers, and your Paper overview.
To scroll through the papers in each section, select the backward or forward arrow at the top right of each section.
To add custom blocks to your dashboard:
- At the top right of the page, select the red Customise this page button.
- At the bottom of the left-hand menu, select Add a block.
- In the popup list, select the block that you want to add. The new block will appear on your dashboard.
Then select the crossed arrows icon to the right of the block's name to drag and drop it into your preferred position.
- Select the settings cog/down arrow icon to the right of the block name to configure, hide or delete the block.
Note: When you select Customise this page, these icons will also appear at the top right of each default section and block. You can use them in the same way to move, hide or delete most of the default components of your dashboard.
- If you want to remove all your changes, select Reset page to default at the top right of the page.
- When you are happy with your dashboard layout, select Stop customising this page at the top right.