How to turn off autocorrect in Word (example: i to I)
- In your Word document select File on the top left corner.
- Select Options at the bottom of the panel on the left.
- In the Options window go to the Proofing tab and select AutoCorrect Options...
- Under Replace, type i into the text box. The letter i with its replacement to I will be shown in the list below. Select on the replacement i to I and Delete it.
- Finally, click OK to save your settings.
Note: steps 4 and 5 can be used to add or delete any type of autocorrection you want.