Create a new grading form
- In the Moodle assignment, select the edit cog at the top right of the page then select Edit Settings.
- Scroll down to Turnitin plagiarism plugin settings. Select to expand.
- Check that Enable Turnitin is set to Yes.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Turnitin section, and select Launch Rubric Manager
- Select the menu icon in the upper left hand corner, then select Create new grading form.
- Enter grading form name, criteria and (optional) descriptions.
Note: Include the weight of each criterion in its name.
- If you would like to delete a criterion, use the rubbish bin icon to the right of each criterion.
To add a criterion, select the plus icon at the bottom of the grading form or to the right of CRITERIA.
- Select Save at the bottom right.
- To exit the Rubric Manager and return to your Assignment settings, click outside the Rubric Manager window.
- To attach your new grading form to an assignment, find it in the Attach a rubric to this assignment drop-down menu and select it.
- Scroll down and select Save and return to paper or Save and display.
Note: You can now find your grading form in the menu at the top left (step 5), and make changes by selecting Modify at the bottom right of the grading form.
Moodle and Panopto are unavailable every Thursday 7:00 am – 7:30 am.