Add audio comments
This page assumes that you have already set up a rubric in your assignment settings. If not, please click here
Note: You may have to check your audio input, and allow Turnitin to access your microphone when prompted.
- In Feedback Studio, select the Feedback Summary icon on the right hand side of the page.
- To record a comment, select the Record icon in the left of the Voice Comment box. The comment can be up to 3 minutes in length. Note: the center bar shows the voice input level.
- To pause the recording, select the Pause icon on the left.
- Once the recording is complete, select the Stop icon on the right to stop the recording. Select the Bin icon if you wish to delete the comment and start again.
- After you stop the recording, a Save icon will appear on the right. Select this icon to save the recording. Select the Play icon on the left to listen to the recording. Note: the center bar now represents the length of the recording.
- To move to the next assignment, use the blue arrows at the top right hand side of the page.