Import a rubric from Excel
- In the Moodle assignment, go to Edit Settings.
- Scroll down to Turnitin plagiarism plugin settings. Click the arrow to expand.
- Check that Turnitin is enabled.
- Click Launch Rubric Manager.
- Click on the import/export icon on the right hand side.
- Click Import.
- Select your file to upload.
- Click view.
Note: make sure that your rubric's formatting follows the guidelines. You can download a template at this stage.
8. For weighted criteria, click the percentage button on the bottom of the rubric.
9. Click on percentages and values to edit as required.
10. Click Save. Note: You must make a change in order to save.