Import a rubric from Excel
First, prepare your rubric in Excel using this template.
- In the Moodle assignment, go to Edit Settings.
- Scroll down to Turnitin plagiarism plugin settings. Click the arrow to expand.
- Check that Turnitin is enabled.
- Click Launch Rubric Manager.
- Click on the import/export icon on the right hand side.
- Click Import.
- Select your file to upload.
- Click view.
8. For weighted criteria, click the percentage button on the bottom of the rubric.
9. Click on percentages and values to edit as required.
10. Click Save. Note: You must make a change in order to save.