How to Clone a Xorro-Q Activity
Cloning a Xorro-Q activity, i.e. creating a duplicate activity, is a good way to re-use existing content, or adapt it for new situations or cohorts.
To preview and test a Xorro-Q Real-Time activity, we recommend that you Clone the activity, and test the clone, so that you do not inadvertently make it inaccessible to students because it has already run.
- Go to Xorro.com and select Facilitator Login at the top right of the page.
- Enter your University of Waikato username and your Xorro-Q password.
- At the top of the page, select Activities.
- a. Select the Activity, then select Clone at the bottom of the left-hand-side menu
b. Select Clone to the right of the activity in the Xorro Activities list.
- Your cloned Activity will appear in the list marked as a Copy.