Moving a Zoom recording to Panopto
This tutorial assumes that you already have a recorded Zoom session.
Note: The recording will be processed once the Zoom session has ended and then automatically stored in Documents in a folder titled Zoom. If there are multiple recordings from different sessions, they will be sorted by date/time.
Zoom automatically creates three separate files from each recorded session. Select the MP4 file to upload to Panopto. It will be the largest file with both audio and video.
- Go to http://coursecast.its.waikato.ac.nz
- Select Sign in using elearn. Select Sign in.
- Log in with standard Waikato username and password.
- Go inside the folder you wish to upload to.
- Select Create then select Upload media.
- Drag and drop your file, or select the middle of the box to search for the file on your computer.
- Wait for the upload to complete.