Panopto: Move Recordings
- In your browser (preferably Chrome, Firefox or Safari) go to the University of Waikato's Panopto server: http://coursecast.its.waikato.ac.nz
- Select Sign in using elearn.
- Sign in with your standard Waikato username and password.
- Find the recording you wish to move.
- Select the small checkbox to the left of the recording.
6. An options menu will appear at the top of the page. Select Move.
7. Select a folder to move your recording to from the dropdown list.
8. Select the red Move button.
9. Finally, select the X icon.
Note: the Move option removes the recording and access to the recording from the original location. If you wish to leave it in the original location, but also give access to users in a new location, use the Copy option.
Alternative moving method
- Hover the mouse over the recording to bring up the options menu. Select Settings.
- In the Overview section of Settings, select Edit to the right of Folder.
- Select the drop-down arrow to show folders list, and choose a folder.
- Finally, select Save.