Setting up Zoom in Moodle
Before you schedule a Zoom session in Moodle, you must have downloaded Zoom on the computer/device you will use to host your session, and enable your Zoom account with Single Sign On by logging in at least once. If you haven't done that yet, follow this Zoom installation guide.
- In your Moodle paper, select + Add an activity or resource at the bottom of the given topic.
- Scroll to the bottom of Activities and select Zoom meeting. Then select Add.
- Add a title for your session, date, time and duration. If you have a weekly meeting you will select Recurring.
4. Review other options. You may want to allow students to join the meeting before you do. You will need to select Enable join before host.
5. Select Save and Display.
6. After your allocated meeting time begins, you will have a green button to Start Meeting. Select Start Meeting to begin your session. To adjust the time or other settings, select the settings cog on the right hand side.
Note: You can use groups to control access to Zoom as with any activity