Setting up Zoom in Moodle
Before you schedule a Zoom session in Moodle, you must have downloaded Zoom on the computer/device you will use to host your session, and enable your Zoom account with Single Sign On by logging in at least once. If you haven't done that yet, follow this Zoom installation guide.
- Open your Moodle paper and turn editing on by right clicking the icon on the top right of your page.
- In your Moodle paper, select + Add an activity or resource at the bottom of the given topic.
- Scroll to the bottom of Activities and select Zoom meeting. Then select Add.
3. Add a Topic for your session, When, and Duration (minutes). If you will use the room more than once eg weekly tutorials, select recurring. In this case, you do not need to indicate a time or date.
4. A Passcode is required and is automatically generated. Change it if you wish.
5. Select Save and Display.
6. You will have a green button to Start Meeting. Select Start Meeting to begin your session. To adjust the time or other settings, select the settings cog on the right hand side.
Note: You can use groups to control access to Zoom as with any activity