Dr Paul Brown
Qualifications: BSc (Hons), PhD Waikato
Iwi: Waikato, Ngāti Hikairo
Joshi, C., Brown, P., & Joe, S. (2017). Bayesian continuous space-time model of burglaries. In 2017 IASC-ARS/NZSA Conference. Conference held at University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand..
Joshi, C., Brown, P. T., & Joe, S. (2016). Using low discrepancy sequences in Grid based Bayesian methods. In 12th International Conference on Monte Carlo and Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Scientific Computing. Stanford University, California,United States.
Brown, P. T., Joshi, C., Joe, S., & McCarter, N. (2016). Spatio-temporal modelling of crime using low discrepancy sequences. In 31st International Workshop on Statistical Modelling (IWSM'16). Rennes, France. Open Access version: https://hdl.handle.net/10289/10770
Joshi, C., Brown, P., & Joe. (2015). Fast Bayesian Inference using low discrepancy sequences. In Bayes On the Beach Workshop 2015. Conference held at Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast.
Find more research publications by Paul Brown
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Brown, Mr Paul||5279||brownp||G.3.30||Department of Mathematics and Statistics|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room