Work with a Student or Graduate

Whether it's an internship, volunteering opportunity or graduate position, the University of Waikato can help you connect with our students and recent graduates to fulfil your staffing needs.

Verifying graduate records

If you'd like to verify with the University a particular academic record belonging to one of our graduates, contact our Assessment and Graduation Office.

Applying for an academic record or completion letter